Saturday, June 1, 2019

Partner Visa วีซ่าขาด 8 เดือนได้ PR


"Dear very handsome P'John and teams, up until this moment, I still hardly believe that I have got the PR. Last year felt like only yesterday when we first talk about our case and how we planned to do. I must admit, even though, I knew you are the best one in these areas but I was not that convinced you could do it for me. My case was so complicated and my VISA has expired for so long, even some best paid Aussie' lawyers said I have "NO CHANCE". At some stages (both when I was in Australia or back waiting in Thailand), I was not sure where my future was heading to and gloomed, but now everything is so bright and lively. I now truly believe what you said that "I'm here to help", and your cases have been- done successfully in the past 11years (and still going!!!) "

Last but not least, P'John, I just want to say 'I LOVE YOU so much' and BIG THANK YOU to you krabb. I hope you don't mind if I'll recommend you to anyone who in need of help about the VISA (like me ;)

===

Partner Visa

วีซ่าขาด

8  เดือนได้ PR เลย

ขอบคุณน้อง "CC" ที่ส่ง email มาหา P' J

ในวันท้องฟ้ามืดมิด เราอย่างเพิ่งสิ้นหวัง

ในวันที่ทุกคนรอบข้างบอกเราว่า 
"เธอทำไม่ได้หรอก" 
"เรื่องของเธอไม่ผ่านหรอก" 
"เรื่องของเธอมันยาก"

เสียงพวกนี้เหรอ เป็นพวก เสียงลือเสียงเล่าอ้าง
มนุษย์เป็นสัตว์สังคม ชอบออกความคิดเห็น

ขอบคุณน้อง "CC" ที่เชื่อมือ P' J
เพราะ case ทุก case P' J เป็นคนดูแลเองทั้งหมด
Partner Visa เรื่องราวความสัมพันธ์ P' J ก็อ่านเองทุกตัวอักษร (จะดีมากเลยถ้าน้อง ๆ หนู ๆ ไม่เขียนใส่กระดาษมา เพราะบางทีคนแก่ก็ตาลายแปลเรื่องราวความสัมพันธ์ผิดได้ ลอง ๆ ใช้คอมพิวเตอร์กันบ้างก็ดี ที่ห้องสมุดมีให้ใช้จ๊ะ)

ขอบคุณน้อง "CC" for all your kind words.
It meant the world for all of us at "J Migration Team" 

ใช่ครับ 11  ปีแล้วก็ยัง go strong
P' J จะ semi-retire เมื่อไหร่ เดี๋ยวจะบอก :)

No comments:

Post a Comment